• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS / WTT

Ading522

Members
Hi guys,

So I recently acquired a 125 g ( thanks to jmoore.. :) ) and I am looking to consolidate the rest of my little starter tanks to make room for the big one.. also looking to stay in the direction of Tanganyika or malawi cichlids.. started from bettas, and now got the Africans.. :) I am looking to trade some fish and tanks for Tang or Malawi fry if its possible..heres a list of some fish and the tanks i am letting go..

FISH

3 tiger barbs-FREE ( if you can trade for a peacock better :p )
2 bala sharks
5 jewel cichlids
a group of assorted platys
group of assorted guppies
a pair of convicts- FREE
2 male bolivian rams

TANKS

5- 10 gallon $5 each (only 3 available for $12 with hood and light)
2- 20 high $10 each

pm me if you are interested.. ( fish need to be picked up asap,so i can clean the tanks, but i may be able to bring to may meeting)

thanks guys!

Ading522

Members
UPDATED

Hi guys,

So I recently acquired a 125 g ( thanks to jmoore.. :) ) and I am looking to consolidate the rest of my little starter tanks to make room for the big one.. also looking to stay in the direction of Tanganyika or malawi cichlids.. started from bettas, and now got the Africans.. :) I am looking to trade some fish and tanks for Tang or Malawi fry if its possible..heres a list of some fish and the tanks i am letting go..

FISH

3 tiger barbs-FREE
2 bala sharks
5 jewel cichlids ( 2 SPOKEN FOR; 3 PENDING to LUCAS )
a group of assorted platys (PENDING ZACK)
group of assorted guppies
a pair of convicts- FREE
2 male bolivian rams

TANKS

5- 10 gallon $5 each (only 3 available for $12 with hood and light- incandescent lamps ) 2 SOLD 3 PENDING
2- 20 high $10 each 2 PENDING

pm me if you are interested.. ( fish need to be picked up asap,so i can clean the tanks, but i may be able to bring to may meeting)

thanks guys!

If you have any 150-200 W heaters also, let me know, and i am looking for some tetras to go in a betta tank.. dunno if thats a good idea, but i just want more movement.. hehe.. this is the updated version, so please look here.. thanks!

Ading522

Members
UPDATE

Hi guys,

FISH

3 tiger barbs-FREE
2 bala sharks
5 jewel cichlids 2 SOLD 3 PENDING LUCAS
a group of assorted platys FREE
group of assorted guppies GONE
a pair of convicts- FREE
2 male bolivian rams PENDING?

TANKS

5- 10 gallon $5 each (only 3 available for $12 with hood and light) ALL GONE
2- 20 high $10 each PENDING

thanks guys!

sorry if i keep posting and updating.. but thats just about it.. i think just the jewels and rams, barbs and sharks are waiting to be sold..