• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS/T: Deep Blue Betta tank with dividers

Becca

Members
http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Blue-Pro...1376329389&sr=8-1&keywords=betta+tank+divider

I have one of these - 2 dividers plus glass lid - used for about 6 months. Great for bettas - I housed shrimp in it.

Make an offer - sale or trade. I can throw in some 1/2" river rocks.

Things I'm interested in:

-Heater for a 20 gallon tank
-Mini heater (something that'd fit in a Fluval View)
-24" twin strip light
-Nerite snails
-Small/branch-y driftwood (8-16")
-Plants, always plants
-Ember tetras
-Working filters
-Air pumps
-Things that are generally interesting

Becca

Members
I have a lot of stems right now - maybe more than I know what to do with :-/. Now, if you have an itty-bitty rock with maybe some petite nana on it, I did just set up a Fluval view for my blue rili shrimp ;-).

Ading522

Members
Becca,

I have some driftwood..may have an extra heater.. If you look up some of my posts in the marketplace,there are some pictures on it..I'll bump in the marketplace..

Becca

Members
Becca,

I have some driftwood..may have an extra heater.. If you look up some of my posts in the marketplace,there are some pictures on it..I'll bump in the marketplace..

Are you just looking to sell or would you trade for this tank?

Ading522

Members
I am open to trades..that tank will work..see if the driftwood I have suits your needs..I'll check if I still have an extra heater..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
I am open to trades..that tank will work..see if the driftwood I have suits your needs..I'll check if I still have an extra heater..

Does Wood D sink on its own or will it need to be tied down? It doesn't necessarily fit my needs, but it catches my eye.

Ading522

Members
It sunk when I had it in..that piece was taken out almost two months ago when I switched to a bigger tank.. I can try tonight if it still does..my guess is it should be..you want to trade your tank for it?