• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS - Longola and some very rare Tropheus

I have 8 F1 Petrochromis Longola for sale. They range from 8 Inches to 4 inches. 3M/5F from all appearances. They have been raised together so there is no aggression you might normally get from mixed fish. They are breeding. Price for group is $300 or best offer.

2 WC Albino Kipili tropheus brichardi. 4 Inches. $100 each

2 F1 "Golden" Kiriza Tropheus. 4 Inches. Both males. These are the all yellow kiriza tropheus. Very rare fish. $150 each.

4 WC Tropheus Brichardi. 4-5 inches. - $20 each

Approx 8 Syno. Petricola. full grown. ratios unknown. $15 each

dogofwar

CCA Members
2 WC Albino Kipili tropheus brichardi

Do you have pics of these? Wild albino fish have got to be uber-rare!

Matt

Here is one of my Albino Kipili brichardi

Albino.jpg

Here is my Golden Kiriza. Not the best pic but gives you a good idea of his color. BTW, no flash used in either picture.

100_3628.jpg

No comments on the poor photography please. I grabbed my wife's camera to snap a couple quick pics as I have had multiple requests for pictures of these fish.

Buckcich

Members
Could you please post more pictures of these 2 fish? They are UBER RARE, so more pictures would just enrich the WEB. It's fantastic that you actually keep these 2 variants. How many fish of which variant do you keep?

longstocking

Members
You get to keep your fish! For all you have done for the hobby (myself included along with thousands more ) I am so glad you are keeping your four favorite fish!

Someone snag those longola...

Pic of the father of his fish:

y1pBkvz9NO1p8AUpsgepLjznzXNCHkXJRlg.jpg

His look better for the size.... because they are tank raised.... already showing a bright blue and red tail. Yes I have the parents but he originally brought them in through blue chip. I sell a 1.25 inch fish for the size he is selling. STEAL!

Last edited:
Somebody could easily turn around and sell the Longola for 500-700 dollars. I just need to get rid of them, hence the low asking price.

You know you want them :)