• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtf?

cyradis4

Members
I'd just taken a few pics, and was getting the pics off of my camera, when I came across this:

StormyinSweater7272008.jpg

My first though was WTF? That, by the way, is one of my dogs, Stormy. My sister was home for part of the summer. And I guess he was a bit cold (that really short hair and all), as that is Stormy in one of Tiff's sweaters!!!!!!

Now, my second thought was, "How did THAT get on my camera?" as I sure didn't take it!!!! Then I realized, for part of the time she was home, we had switched memory cards, and she must of just not taken it off of hers before she left!!!!

But alls I can say is, ROFLOL!!!!! :happy0007:

Later!
Amanda.

cyradis4

Members
Lol... He is a sweat heart..... The nicest of my three, too!!! Despite what many say about his breed, they truly are family dogs if gotten from a decent breeder. And I'm not the only one who says that.....

As for the book, me, my sister, and my dad are all partial to SciFi, and Asimov in particular. And if memory serves, that particular one is The Naked Sun, the "third" (really second, if you don't cound I, Robot). Which, considering that the dog is usually naked and is not here, provides a kinda reverse logic!!!!

Later!
Amanda.

maddog10

Members
I agree about the Pit Bulls, I was wrestling with one today. A friend of mine has one that thinks its a lap dog (I will have to get a photo, it's a beautiful dog) and he also has a Bull Mastiff puppy that he got from some idiot that cropped his ears.

I have read Fantastic Voyage (several times) and I, Robot. See I can read!

cyradis4

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Sep 2 2008, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree about the Pit Bulls, I was wrestling with one today. A friend of mine has one that thinks its a lap dog (I will have to get a photo, it's a beautiful dog) and he also has a Bull Mastiff puppy that he got from some idiot that cropped his ears.

I have read Fantastic Voyage (several times) and I, Robot. See I can read![/b]

Well you should try Caves of Steel next!!!!!! Its a FANTASTIC book!!!!! Then, the next in the series is the Naked Sun, and then comes Robots of Dawn, and then Robots and Empire, and that leads into the Foundation series after going though a few more books. Oh, I suggest that only so called hard core sci fi readers read the Foundation books. They are dryier and have a slower pace then the Robot books. But I love them all!!!!!!

And I think that the laps has something to do with how the pits are wired.... Cuz its funny, mine thinks he's a lap dog too. Which he's not, as he weights 60+ lbs. He's build like a cinder block on legs.

And lessee those pics!!!

Later!
Amanda.