• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtd: Carpool 2 ThatPetPlace Annual Sale, Lancaster, PA 4/14/12

mscichlid

Founder
If you have never been to that store, attending on the sale day will blow you away. Attending on any other day will have the same effect.

blkmjk

Members
oh snap its time... guess I better start sucking up to the BOSS?

Any ideas on getting my two 125-180 gallon tanks home?I might be able to borrow a truck guess I will have to see.

And anyone have an idea on what Im in for price wize with the aformentioned planned purchases?

verbal

CCA Members
I think the sale is 25% off, list price. They used to have a price list available on their website, but I can't find it anymore(they re-did the website). Your best bet would probably be to contact them(call or email) and ask about the tank sizes you are considering.
oh snap its time... guess I better start sucking up to the BOSS?

Any ideas on getting my two 125-180 gallon tanks home?I might be able to borrow a truck guess I will have to see.

And anyone have an idea on what Im in for price wize with the aformentioned planned purchases?