• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Tank Divider/Lights

rich_one

Members
Anyone have a tank divider they can spare that'd fit a standard 90 gallon tank?

Also, anyone have a spare 4 ft. light fixture or hood with light for a 4 ft. 55 gallon tank?

Pm me. Thanks.

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rich:

For a divider, go to Home Depot and pick up one of the egg crate diffusers for light fixtures/acoutical tile ceilings. They come in 2'x4' sizes and can easily be cut to fit with a pair of snips or a dremmel tool. They are pretty cheap if I remember correctly.

Jon

Chicklid

Members
I have an AGA 36" Fluorescent Aquarium Reflector if you're interested. It's nothing fancy, but it's what I used for my 55G

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Rich:

For a divider, go to Home Depot and pick up one of the egg crate diffusers for light fixtures/acoutical tile ceilings. They come in 2'x4' sizes and can easily be cut to fit with a pair of snips or a dremmel tool. They are pretty cheap if I remember correctly.

Jon
Yeah thats what I used cost about 12 bucks and is sturdier than any store bought divider.

rich_one

Members
Thanks guys... home depot, here I come.

Denise, talking to Jesse about a fixure... I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks!

-Rich