• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Synodontis catfish

daninmd

Members
Hi there, setting up my 125 gallon tank this weekend hopefully so i can transfer over the contents of my 55 gallon.

I lost my two synos in the move due to having an uncovered pump intake :angry:.

looking to get a group of synos, preferably petricola but open to other species that dont get too large.

Probably looking for 4-5 for a nice group in the tank.

PM me if you have any, along with what type/size and how much you want. Thanks!

Ading522

Members
peter glover (rsretep) may have some extra left.. I am getting a couple from him for June meeting.. I have some as well, but are still small.. about 2".. petricolas..

JLW

CCA Members
Batfish Aquatics has them in stock. I don't have them on the list right now because I only have about six of them. They're only about 1.5" or so right now (I wanted to grow them a bit before selling, wah), but if you're interested, I'll bring them to the next CCA meeting, or (since you're in Silver Spring) we can work out a way to pick them up. My facility is in Silv Spring/Colesville.

They're $10 each.

aquaticclarity

CCA Members
I've got 3 3 1/2"-4" range F1 S. multipuntatus for sale (I can bring them to the next meeting as part f the group buy). $30 each or all 3 for $75.

Jeff

daninmd

Members
+1 to aquabid they have practically everything on there one time or another.

yeah, i think i might go that route. saw a listing the other day for 12 of them at 3/4" for $60 shipped. might do that, and keep half and sell the other half, unless someone wants to go in on half the order with me?