• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB -- Syno Lucippinis (dwarf petricola)

Looking for two or three synodontis lucippinis between 1 and 2". I have four already and I think they need a few more "friends." Anyone breeding them locally?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I think that Jeff at Aquatic Clarity had them a while back. We made several group orders from him and I was very satisfied.

minifoot77

Members
if you contact julie at frybabies she has some i want 6 from her and will hopefully be goin up after new years....

toddnbecka

Members
I have a couple larger ones (3-4") that were moved out of the group because their fins and barbels were stubby (apparently 10 is too many for a 55.) They have since grown back and they're in excellent shape, but 2 is a small group and I don't think it would be a good idea to put them back in with the others.

Toddnbecka -- I really need little guys 2" or so as that's what I currently have in there.

Wow -- we need someone local to be breeding this little guys!

I had ordered some from Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish and am thrilled with them. I can order online again, but thought maybe, just maybe, someone local would have a few . . .

Cartel

Members
LFD got them like 2 weeks after out group buy ugh! It's prob the peacock I want the most right now.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think Phil mentioned doing another group order soon. That figures they're in now. Hopefully they'll get some of the other stuff I had been waiting on.