• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Super Red Ancistrus

Malawimania

Members
Does anyone in the club breed these guys? I was looking to trade or buy them. I noticed m1ke715m on ECC has them available f/s, thought I would check to see if I could get them locally first. I know very little about how much they usually go for or how hard they are to come by. Do they even eat algae?

verbal

CCA Members
I have a breeding pair. I have to check if I have any big enough and not spoken for.

If you want some soon, josh aka Batfish aquatics bought most of the fry I brought to aquamania.

They are pretty much like common bn. They seem to be a little less hardy and slower growing. They are great on cleaning glass, but may leave a little algae on rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Malawimania

Members
I have a breeding pair. I have to check if I have any big enough and not spoken for.

If you want some soon, josh aka Batfish aquatics bought most of the fry I brought to aquamania.

They are pretty much like common bn. They seem to be a little less hardy and slower growing. They are great on cleaning glass, but may leave a little algae on rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thanks for the info! Get back to me after you find out if you have any left f/s