• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB some Iodotropheus sprengerae / Cynotilapia afra

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Check with Tony on the rusties and Discusnafricans on the afra. I know both have breeding groups.

Jefft

Members
Cpitt I have all the rusties you could ever want to buy.. I can sell em today too and they are all 1 1/2 inch.

Jefft

Members
I have rusties, yellow tail acei, red empress, yellow labs, all ready for new homes... I have a ton of electric blue ahili and metriaclimia elongatus all coming along as well.

Jefft

Members
a great pick up.

Yes you did Rusties 3 only this time but I will bring you the rest at the meeting barring another trip up this way, one large yallow lab male, one large metriclimia elongatus male, like a bunch of yellow labs, a bunch of yellow tail acei, a bunch of metriclimia elongatus fry to make a colony with your big boy you picked up a hell of a good group of fish.. lol the rest are still available anything over an inch will be in this weekend's auction at the meeting hope to see you and everybody else there too.

verbal

CCA Members
Are you looking for juvies, or adults. I may have some extra males from a group I got at the ECC event/mini-auction.