• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb Shellies And Julies

rsretep

Members
does anyone in the group have julies or shellies for sale????would love to start a tank of tanganyikans

longstocking

Members
I'm growing out both... but don't have them right this minute. It will be a few months as they are just babies right now.

Might want to try Charles for the Julies.. I think he has juvies. Shellies.... not sure where you are going to get them. Frybabies can always get them both.

I have eight from the following pair just about ready to sell. They are between 1/2" and 3/4". In fact, I would like to get rid of all of them to make room for about twenty-five brevis to grow out in that tank.

PM me if you are interested.

5bLStappersii042007-1.jpg

rsretep

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Jul 23 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have eight from the following pair just about ready to sell. They are between 1/2" and 3/4". In fact, I would like to get rid of all of them to make room for about twenty-five brevis to grow out in that tank.

[/b]

rsretep

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Jul 23 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b]
hey bobby i will be interested closer to the end of august when i get the fishroom up and running.....am getting ready to relocate and will need time to get set up

Charlutz

Members
As Sarah said :angel2: I have julie transcriptus pemba F2. As many as you need at 1-1.5". I also have a pair of shelldwellers, brevis zebra F1, that I'd like to find a good home for as they are taking up a fry tank.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I also have a pair of shelldwellers, brevis zebra F1, that I'd like to find a good home for as they are taking up a fry tank.[/b]

Charlie, I'll take those off your hands. I already have a breeding pair and would like another.

rsretep

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Jul 24 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
hey bobby i will be interested closer to the end of august[/b]

September may be just right to get them.
[/b][/quote]
okay bobby we can talk later and maybe do something at the september meeting thanks pete

rsretep

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charlutz @ Jul 24 2008, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As Sarah said :angel2: I have julie transcriptus pemba F2. As many as you need at 1-1.5". I also have a pair of shelldwellers, brevis zebra F1, that I'd like to find a good home for as they are taking up a fry tank.[/b]
hey charlutz the transcriptus would be perfect for me....would have to wait til the end of august to beginning of september though thanks pete

Charlutz

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pete g @ Jul 24 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey charlutz the transcriptus would be perfect for me....would have to wait til the end of august to beginning of september though thanks pete[/b]

No problem. They continue to make more.

Artee

Members
Bobby.

got any of these beauties left ?

Robert

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Jul 23 2008, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b]

Like I said, I have eight. Anyone that wants to reserve them, pm me. I think I got $8 each for them the last time I sold some (Sarah, how much did I sell them to your regular customer for???). Obviously I'm not in this for the money. :rolleyes:

Pete's got first choice. Robert, if you want any, it depends on how many Pete takes. I'll bring them to the September meeting.

Jumbie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Jul 31 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Like I said, I have eight. Anyone that wants to reserve them, pm me. I think I got $8 each for them the last time I sold some (Sarah, how much did I sell them to your regular customer for???). Obviously I'm not in this for the money. :rolleyes:

Pete's got first choice. Robert, if you want any, it depends on how many Pete takes. I'll bring them to the September meeting.
[/b]
If there is any available after Pete and Robert take their pick than I would like to get a few.

rsretep

Members
can anyone tell me if brevis can be housed with multifasciatus and possibly julidichromis transcriptus in a 30 breeder? this is starting to get very interesting lol

toddnbecka

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pete g @ Jul 31 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
can anyone tell me if brevis can be housed with multifasciatus and possibly julidichromis transcriptus in a 30 breeder? this is starting to get very interesting lol[/b]

Best to stick to either brevis OR multi's with Julie's in a 30. You'd have better odds of fry surviving with multi's, brevis aren't nearly as protective after the fry become free-swimming.