• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb Pundamilia nyererei

Baowie

Members
I'm looking for some Pundamilia nyererei. can someone let me know where i can get it or if you selling? thanks

Ading522

Members
Too bad I sold mine..are you looking for a colony to breed? Or a male?

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm down to a reverse trio, and haven't observed any spawning in a while. They're in a crowded 120 so not a lot of privacy. Dave's rare fish would be my go to, Jay at Cichlids Are Special gets them sometimes as well. Good luck.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Doing a Dave's group buy for registered attendees of AquaMania and Jay will be in the AquaMania Marketplace...

Matt

Jay

CCA Members
Pundamilia Nyereri Ruti

I'm looking for some Pundamilia nyererei. can someone let me know where i can get it or if you selling? thanks

I have Pundamilia Nyereri Ruti (Older collection point) for sale on my web site www.cichlidsarespecial.com. I can bring them to you at the next CCA meeting, weather permitting) if you choose Local Pick UP CCA from my cart selections.

Jay

I have Pundamilia Nyereri Ruti (Older collection point) for sale on my web site www.cichlidsarespecial.com. I can bring them to you at the next CCA meeting, weather permitting) if you choose Local Pick UP CCA from my cart selections.

Jay

If yoy havnt ordered from jay I can tell you he has great stuff. Since he will be at the meeting I strongly suggest ordering. Can't beat the prices.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App