• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Pelvicachromis pulcher (males)

iamzrad

Members
I missed the super kribs at the auction with the males and females, so I need some males for the colony.
Looking for 3"+.

Anyone have some or know of where I can find some?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The ones in the auction were beautiful. I was tempted to bid on them, but lack the tank space. Tropical fish world had some decent sized ones when I was in there for their sale last week. Not sure if there are any left. They were barely 3", if that big at all.

iamzrad

Members
Yeah, I decided to branch out of the main lakes and go West African.
*What really made me bid on the kribs was that I went to the Aquarium (Baltimore) and saw their krib colony tank, awesome!!!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I had the exact same feeling after going to the Baltimore Aquarium over the Labor Day weekend. I had no idea that kribs could be so colorful. Good luck finding them. Maybe whoever brought the ones to the auction has some more.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am looking for two males two. However I think my one surviving Juvie may be a male. TRopical Lagoon gets them seemingly regularly however I keep missing out on the males.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
TFW has a bunch of kribs in right now. We are selling pairs and singles. We also have a lone taeniatus 'moliwe male.