• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb: Peacocks

Pete

Members
I just recently moved and lost all 10 of my Peacocks in my 110g tank. The tank is cycled and back up and running w/ a few small Africans.

Is anyone selling any small Peacocks in the 1 - 3" range?

Thanks!

dogofwar

CCA Members
I am:

I have a couple of F1 pairs of Ussisya peacocks (~3"), some ussusya @ ~1", some Bi-Color 500 @1" (the dad won 2nd place at the ACA lst year) as well as a spare 3" F1 red shoulder male.

Let me know and we can work something out. I'm in Gaithersburg and work in Rockville...

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PhishyPete @ Aug 21 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just recently moved and lost all 10 of my Peacocks in my 110g tank. The tank is cycled and back up and running w/ a few small Africans.

Is anyone selling any small Peacocks in the 1 - 3" range?

Thanks![/b]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
At times there are some at the meetings in the mini-auction.

Never know what people will bring. Not all the members are on here.

Pete

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Aug 21 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
At times there are some at the meetings in the mini-auction.

Never know what people will bring. Not all the members are on here.

[/b]
Nice! I will try to be at the next one.

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

I have F1 Otopharynx lithobates that are around 1 to 3", and just starting to color up. Please e-mail me at cyradis4@gmail.com if your interested, I might bring some to the September auction.

Later!
Amanda.