• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb peacocks and haps

Jmoore

Members
hi all. I recently set up a 125 and now it is ready to add some fish. There are a few species I have in mind but I want to check here before I buy online. A couple I have in mind are Aulonocara stuartgranti (Usisya) and Protomelas “steveni taiwan”. I’m open to others so please let me know what you have

068ADEB2-66CE-4274-B641-A8F366FFAD19.jpeg

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Ive got a nice male Taiwan Reef that Im willing to let go of. I also have a bunch of 2.5"-3.5" Orange/ Blue Dragon Blood Peacocks, German Red Peacock fry,Taiwan reef fry and tons of Astatotilapia Burtoni fry as well as adults. I have several really nice male Protomelas Taeniolatus (super red). You're more than welcome to come check out the fish room and pick out some stuff. Im in Tysons Corner area right off of 66

HapPeacock

CCA Members
hi all. I recently set up a 125 and now it is ready to add some fish. There are a few species I have in mind but I want to check here before I buy online. A couple I have in mind are Aulonocara stuartgranti (Usisya) and Protomelas “steveni taiwan”. I’m open to others so please let me know what you have

View attachment 19531
It looks beautiful, what sand is that?

Reed

Very Fishe

View attachment 19531
Looking good

The Hapman75

CCA Members
Check out Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring. I was there yesterday. Steve has some NICE . I mean NICE peacocks in right now . Also has a really nice Taiwan Reef. Great price too. 3 for 79.00. All around 4-5" inch Mark. Great deal . This pic is from yesterday .

Tell him " JD" sent you. I know him very well .

20180615_164040.jpg

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Here are some photos I took briefly. I tried PMing you photos but its not allowing me. Ill text you tomorrow also as its fairly late.
20180616_221925_HDR.jpg 20180616_221630_HDR.jpg

20180615_181657_HDR.jpg