• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Panda Uaru

Freakgecko

Members
Oh nice choice! I haven't seen any fernandezyepzi for sale locally, but I have seen them on Jeff Rapps list, as well as on aquabid at times. I love my amphiancanthoides, and fernandezyepzi are next on my list after I'm able to grow out and breed my amphs. Good luck!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Try Discus Origins, a vendor on MFK. They were the last place I saw them for sale, although a recent thread says they are currently sold out.

tparker

Members
Panda Uaru

Thanks fellas for your recommendations. Have not had any luck yet. Seems that Im a tad bit late at each turn. Rapps had them recently but sold. Discuss Origins are also sold out. Even Beltway Aquarium had them recently but sold out. Apparently very RARE and extremely popular. Guess the multidens and geo altifrons will have to wait for future tankmates.

Thanks
Terrell

Freakgecko

Members
If you do find some, make sure to let us know. I would possibly be interested in snagging some if they're small enough and the price was right.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Definitely one of the rarer fish in the hobby. Many folks have had troubles getting them to acclimate to tank conditions (much like the altum angels). They come up from time to time. Maybe it has something to do with the time of year and when it is easier to collect them?