• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Pair of Shell Dwellers

Cal

CCA Members
I'm new to cichlids and want to try keeping some shell dwellers. I've had success keeping guppies, tetras and rainbow fish in my tanks.

I like the way N. similis and N. multifasciatus look but I'm open to try other shell dwellers that are used to the water in this area.

Yeroc D.

CCA Members
I'm new to cichlids and want to try keeping some shell dwellers. I've had success keeping guppies, tetras and rainbow fish in my tanks.

I like the way N. similis and N. multifasciatus look but I'm open to try other shell dwellers that are used to the water in this area.
Hi , how are you Corey from Baltimore, Md... I not to long start my 15 gal simlis tank they are something to watch. I have them in the tank with 3 shrimp (great clean up crew). They are easy to keep,just hard to find in your fish store. Were are you located?

Reactions: Cal

Cal

CCA Members
Thank for the input. Unfortunately I have changed my mind on which fish I want, (still changing regularly). I'm currently looking for Pseudomugils. I noticed some on the batfish preorder list!