• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB muscles

spazmattik

Members
Want to borrow muscles this saturday morningish. I need to put my 210 on its stand. Anyone local available to help? Id greatly appreciate it!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I was thinking that the last two times it took me 2 hours to get to the meetings. lol.. But that was traffic.. normally its 1 hour.

That's nuts. You and Becca were the first ppl I met in the club. But we met at the Lfs on Georgia Ave.

I'm sure one of the Cca folk who live in va will help.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Daltharang

Members
I don't know how set you are on it happening in the morning. I live in Culpeper, but work in Opal. I get off work at 3 by the latest. I could help out afterwards.

spazmattik

Members
Im pretty open to whenever people can help. I have a friend able to help in the morning on saturday and is also available sunday but I know theres a whole lot of football going on on sunday so morning again would be best bet.

Daltharang

Members
Sunday isn't a good day for me for that reason. 8 fantasy football leagues ontop of how many countless 1 day leagues. All morning is spent in front of the comp before 1 p.m. lol

spazmattik

Members
right?? wow 8? 2 keeps me busy enough haha.

Pm me your number and I will get in touch if that time works. probably need a person on each corner, shes pretty heavy lol. I helped ray walk a 180 from his living room to his garage by ourselves but this tank seems quite a bit heavier...or I ate my spinach that morning

I live in Falls Church. I can help on Saturday morning. I need to be at the Chantilly PetSmart at noon to help out with the HART adoption event but I can do before then. You're not too far from me. text me an address and time (630) 217-7351.

spazmattik

Members
HUGE THANKS FOR THE HUGE TANK!

Just wanted to give a shout out and big thank you to Drew and Tarun (and even PJ who doesnt keep fish) for helping me lift this monster today. Could not have done it without you guys! Such great people in this club.

Yay! I finally have a big tank! (the 125's just are not enough some times lol)

bigthanks.jpg

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Just wanted to give a shout out and big thank you to Drew and Tarun (and even PJ who doesnt keep fish) for helping me lift this monster today. Could not have done it without you guys! Such great people in this club.

Yay! I finally have a big tank! (the 125's just are not enough some times lol)

Smh

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app