• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Microworms and Grindal Worms

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Hi all,

I'm getting back into the hobby after a few years break since moving from Pittsburgh to the DC area.

Anyone have microworm and/or grindal worm starter cultures they'd be willing to sell me?

PM me or respond in this thread or whatevs.

Thanks so much!
Sam

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I do sell microworm cultures set up in a plastic sandwich box for $5 but if you are a CCA member and want just a starter (about a tablespoon of an old culture), it is free delivered to the next CCA meeting. Just let me know.

As for the grindals, I no longer culture them.

I do have vinegar eels and daphnia. The vinegar eels are set up in a plastic sandwich box like the microworms and a culture is also $5. A sponge is provided for harvesting the VEs. THe daphnia is $5 a bag.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I can supply a starter of grindals, but I don't think I can attend the February meeting. I also can supply a microworm starter.

I'm in NW DC, near downtown Silver Spring.

Edit: No charge, but I encourage you to join the club!

Last edited:

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I can supply a starter of grindals, but I don't think I can attend the February meeting. I also can supply a microworm starter.

I'm in NW DC, near downtown Silver Spring.

Edit: No charge, but I encourage you to join the club!

Well, I have gone ahead and joined!