• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Geophagus

rsretep

Members
hey i understand kevin aka spine has some geos spawning, may wanna check with him and also some altifrons were sold yesterday at our auction but not sure who brought them or bought them...maybe someone will chime in

dogofwar

CCA Members
George probably has more altifrons for sale. I think his are F1s...very healthy and probably 3+"...

Matt

Davey_8313

Members
Alright, thanks again guys.

Matt, who is George? I just recently started coming on this site more so still learning who's who...

MAV75

Members
I got the G. Altifrons at the auction, a BIG thank you to whoever brought them in. They look awesome.
Mauricio

Spine

Members
ec

I have some wild caught, check out my website, www.americancichlids.net
Thank you!
Dan Ye-Jennings

I mentioned to Pete that my Geo's looked like they where getting ready to spawn. Lol, I went home this is what I saw.
DSC_0176-WebCCA.jpg

I would be happy to share with my CCA brethren. I'll keep you Avatar posted.

George has some nice Altifron's,Pete has nice fish too and don't forget what Dan Ye has to offer.:D:D

dogofwar

CCA Members
Congrats!

Matt

I mentioned to Pete that my Geo's looked like they where getting ready to spawn. Lol, I went home this is what I saw.
DSC_0176-WebCCA.jpg

I would be happy to share with my CCA brethren. I'll keep you Avatar posted.

George has some nice Altifron's,Pete has nice fish too and don't forget what Dan Ye has to offer.:D:D

Davey_8313

Members
Alright, thanks. I figured you had a type, but didnt know what. I want to redo my 150 as a geo tank and move my pair into my 75.

Davey_8313

Members
Any updates, lol? I know it's been a while but I've had some family issues that I've had to deal with. I'm back now though.

YSS

Members
Are you looking for juvies or grown ups? I have 6 large Altifrons I am looking to get rid of. They are from George. You can click on the link below for my 265G and see the fish.