• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb fx5 or eheim 2260/2262

20 gallon long. Planted, black sand, female Betta, couple Platy. Aquaclear filter and a heater. $50
40 gallon breeder. Planted, black sand, RCS, BN pair, Clown pleco, Green Cory breeding 6. Heater, wood and Fluval canister filter. $100
110 gallon extra tall. Planted, black sand, trio angelfish, 2 male BN plecos, 8in BGK, 6 Skirt tetra. Magfloat, heater, Sunsun canister filter, cichlid stones, wood and black stand. $350
FX5 canister filter. $150 Not for sale until 110 sells first!

All tanks are up and running. Will not be broken down until you put down a deposit. Help out with taking your tank down if you don't want to give a deposit. All listed items go with the set, will not discount if you don't want something.
Culpeper, va
110 pick up only. 20 and 40 can be delivered for gas money, must be paid in full first. No stands, no lights and no hoods for the small tanks. No lights or hood for big tank.
Plants are over grown. Hygro, Rotala R, Tiger lily, Green lily, Melon sword, Amazon swords, Crypts, Jungle Vals, Hornwort and some others I don't know the names of.
I ~may~ lower the price per set if you help take the tank down on pickup. May lower prices if you're buying more than one tank set.

This was posted last week he has an fx5 and he said he would ship it if your not close to him. The post is labeled "leaving hobby sale" he may still have it, no clue on the details like price. Good luck
Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wasn't sure how to quote from another thread so I just pasted it. I am in no way affiliated with this guy just remembered seeing it.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Thanks..I pmd the person a couple days ago,haven't got a pm back.

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Have a 2080 full of eheim media ( media worth 120 alone) I'd part with for 350 if you're interested

Last edited:

Ading522

Members
Have a 2080 full of eheim media ( media worth 120 alone) I'd part with for 350 if you're interested

Thanks for the offer, but that's a little bit over the budget.. Plus bigalspets.com has that for $360 already..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
That's a pretty good price for a new one! Media will cost you another 120 on top of that though.