• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Dehumidifier

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Does anyone have a decent size dehumidifier they're looking to get rid of? It doesn't have to be anything fancy as long as it works well. My place is about 500-600 sq ft I'm guessing. Please PM me with any information you have and how much you're asking. Thanks.

LOL I never thought about asking here. Good idea. I have been looking for one on freecycle and craigslist for a long time they are expensive.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
LOL I never thought about asking here. Good idea. I have been looking for one on freecycle and craigslist for a long time they are expensive.

Yeah, they go for $50 and up on craigslist, and can be over $150 new for a decent sized one. I realized that a lot of people probably use them for their fish rooms. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Might have worked out well for me.

maddog10

Members
I have been through 3 of them in my fish room. New ones only seem to last about a year for me.

I have an industrial sized one that I got from Ron, but it trips the breaker when it starts up.