• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb cynotilapia aurifrons Mphanga

Jefft

Members
I have a colony of adults.. I have not yet been able to get them situated into ideal tank space for breeding to commence. but the alpha male is nice...

Jefft

Members
Yeah yeah yeah.. ok Pictures.. this is one of the males.. LOl he is not as dark as he normally is as I just did water changes and for some reason all my fish seem to lighten up in color after water changes for a day or two.. but here you go..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jefft

Members
NO no.. LOL his colors are there normally he is really dark with the golden blaze on his dorsal.. When I say I had just done water changes I mean like 10 minutes previous to this picture... When I do changes every fish I have lightens in color for a couple of hours and then they go back to normal.. This is this morning taken 2 minutes prior to posting the pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Jefft

Members
no... no breeding in that tank yet they are overcrowded as of right now.. I have to get a 125g or another 75g minimum and set it up so the kids can stretch their fins so to speak.