• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Cory Cat's and anglefish

Parrot25

I am looking to purchase 3 cory catfish and 2 or 3 angelfish for my community tank.

I would prefer Bronze cory catfish to accompany the others I already have. If you have any other type of Cory cats that you are willing to sell please let me know because I may still be interested.
I am also looking for two or three anglefish to complete my tank stocking. I would prefer a power blue type but would also consider some gold old veil angelfish.
I can pick them up from your residence or business or if you are planning to attend the next fish meeting we could do the trade there. Please let me know if you have any of these fish, include price and a picture if you can. I prefer to get them from caring Aquarists then from a fish store whose business it is to sell fish.

I live in Rockville, MD

Catfis26.jpg

Bronse Cory Catfish

Cichli435.jpg

Power Blue Anglefish

Cichli838.jpg

Golden Veil Anglefish

minifoot77

Members
ok the "powder blue" is actually called a paraiba and the second angel is an albino... just wondering what you are looking for and i might be able to point you in the right direction :)

Parrot25

minifoot77 I applolgise for my ignorance, I do mean the Philipean blue anglefish known as paraiba. I also meant to show a golden anglefish similar to the one below.
PlatGroup.jpg

I also interested in Julie Cory catfish similar to those seen below
images

minifoot77

Members
angelfishusa.com is where mine came from originally but i know jen (donkeyfish) has some blue angels and bev from theamazonbasement.com has some blues as well... i have a few blues here and there and can always raise more juvies :)