• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb colorful CA/SA cichlids DC area

Owens

Members
Looking to expand my CA/SA cichlid collection, open to most things community friendly and colorful. Want some more action in my 180. Prefer 5"+.

Might even be open to a large school of Africans 3"+.

Located in odenton.

If your not sure I would be interested, just ask, the worst I could say is no thanks.

Sent from my VS840 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SpacejamsPR

Members
i have a 5-6 pike
4 'green texas
3 african 4'5 inch
angel
pair of jair cichlid 4' male and 5' female all in the same tank take all for 60 $

Galaxy S II

blkmjk

Members
I have all kinds of stuff... Might be easier to stop by and tell me what you want.

But I have...
3" Breidohri x2
4" Hetrosplius x2
2" Hetrosplius x2
7" Synspilium pair
6" Regani pair
4" Bifas x4
7" Argentea
Can't think of any thing else at the moment but like I said coming by might be your best bet. If you buy all of the above mentioned fish I will cut a stupid good deal on them.

Let me know.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Drew has some great fish for sure.

Stop by our meeting on Saturday in Silver Spring. :)

blkmjk

Members
Drew has some great fish for sure.

Stop by our meeting on Saturday in Silver Spring. :)

Tony I would love to but I have to work again this weekend. I've been dying to make it to a meeting. The money is just to good to walk away from.

Drew

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
For color you cannot beat a group of 6 or so electric blue rams or even German blue rams, though these only get 3 inches.

Firemouth cichlids get to 6 inches and really look great with their flaming red.

I also have some gymgeophaghus balzanii young, not so colorful but interesting particularly the males with their almost transparent nuchal hump.

Also koi and marble angelfish.

Wyn001100

Members
CA/SA Cichlid Available

Leporinus Fasciatus, 2, 8-10"
Severum Green, 2, 6"
Tin Foil Barb, 4, 6"
Gourami: Three Spot: Blue, 2, 4"
Gourami: Moonlight, 3, 4"
Tetra: Bleeding Heart, 10, 2"
Tetra: Black Skirt Tail, 10, 2"

RobertaFleming@comcast.net
Arlington, VA 22201

Owens

Members
Thanks for all the responses everyone!

I think im good now, my 180 is now stuffed to the brim!

Greengirl

Members
You sure you don't want to add some High coverage red angels? I just had a spawn so in a month or so-if you find you have space, these babies are going to be hot!

Owens

Members
You sure you don't want to add some High coverage red angels? I just had a spawn so in a month or so-if you find you have space, these babies are going to be hot!

I appreciate the offer and will let you know if I am ever looking for some.

Thanks to Blk_Mjk, (gave me a deal I just couldnt refuse) my tank nice and overstocked.

Ill do an update here everntually.

blkmjk

Members
More than happy to oblige. Believe it or not you did me the real favor.

Drew