• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Breeder Boxes and/or Net Breeders

zackcrack00

Members
I have a trio of guppies, and may be getting a trio of platys from Aldrich at the meeting. I want to get one net breeder (I have one, but I lost the little straws and suction cups that go on the back of it) and a breeder box. I havea breeder box from Jmoore, and it is great, I think its a Marina brand. I just want something that the baby guppies and platys will NOT get out of, and separates them from the mother when they're born. Pick up only at May meeting, thank you guys!

zackcrack00

Members
Also, it would be great if the box would hang on the outside of the tank, and sort-of had some kind of filtration or something??? Is that a "thing", actually??? I can't spend a lot, though!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I may grab a couple of those. Is the water level affected when you drain water our of the main tank or does it just stay put when the tank water drops below the intake tube?