• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Arowana

Status
Not open for further replies.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I bout my old silver for $200 when he was 14" from congressional. I'd say average for that size is $150

Thai

Members
No pics I'd have to go get one for you from my supplier. I don't actively sell fish but I can get fish when people ask, I recently got some nice boesmani rainbows for a member here even though he changed his mind last minute so my new policy is 50% deposit and I'll get you the fish and you can pay the rest when you pick up. They are all nice fish though

fish

Banned
No pics I'd have to go get one for you from my supplier. I don't actively sell fish but I can get fish when people ask, I recently got some nice boesmani rainbows for a member here even though he changed his mind last minute so my new policy is 50% deposit and I'll get you the fish and you can pay the rest when you pick up. They are all nice fish though

Not anything larger though?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thai

Members
Well if you want a 10" fish I can keep it for a week and it'll be over 10" lol...but the. I'll charge ya 125 lolololol

Thai

Members
Cmon man for some one who presumably keeps big fish you should know an arowana will put on an inch or two in a a week or two. I've changed my mind though I don't want to do business with an uninformed fish keeper. I don't think you know what you're getting into espicIally after reading your post on mfk about the troubles you've had with your arowana and other fish.

fish

Banned
Cmon man for some one who presumably keeps big fish you should know an arowana will put on an inch or two in a a week or two. I've changed my mind though I don't want to do business with an uninformed fish keeper. I don't think you know what you're getting into espicIally after reading your post on mfk about the troubles you've had with your arowana and other fish.

HaHa. Ok then. 2 inches a week is not happening maybe in a month. I know exactly what i am getting into.

Thai

Members
If you think an arowana only grows 1-2" a month you're very misinformed... Silver aros can grow 4" a month....your 2' footprint tank is not big enough and if your aro only grew an inch a month it was due to poor care

I'll await your most likely hilarious reply tomorrow as it's 12:30 now and most likely past your bedtime sprout

Last edited:

fish

Banned
If you think an arowana only grows 1-2" a month you're very misinformed... Silver aros can grow 4" a month....your 2' footprint tank is not big enough and if your aro only grew an inch a month it was due to poor care

I'll await your most likely hilarious reply tomorrow as it's 12:30 now and most likely past your bedtime sprout

Show me 3 sources with proof of people reporting 4 inches a month. I do not need your crap. ****. These forums are so opinionated.

npbarca

Members
Are you the guy on YouTube who made a fish room/pet room video? I remember he had an arowana, blood parrot, birchir, ghost knife, and angels all in a 20 long. 3 adult bearded dragons in a 40b. A 5g tank wih 1 gallon of water because he was afraid the fish would jump out. A divided bare 10g with a jewel an a firemouth. The tank was so disgusting that my toilet bowl looked cleaner. He was also a kid, and he had guinea pigs too. I think he even said he was trying to build a pond for some large catfish (maybe a rtc-showelnose).

Sounds a lot like you.

I think the name of the birchir was cheeseball, if that rings a bell...

Status
Not open for further replies.