• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Any Aulonocara korneliae (aka A. roberti) breeders with fry/juveniles for sale??

emartin

Members
Any Aulonocara korneliae (aka Aulonocara roberti and aka Aulonocara sp. 'blue gold chizumulu') breeders with fry/juveniles for sale???

They seem to be available year round wildcaught special order but I can't afford to spend $100+ at the moment due to lack of spare cash...

I've been looking for this **** peacock for well over a year now non-wildcaught...

Pics from google:
AulonocaraBlueGoldRobertiWFCiaf_C1450.jpg

Aulonocara_sp._chipoka_M.jpg

photo.jpg

Aulonocara%20korneliae.jpg

Aulonocara%20korneliae2.jpg

It's just amazing that an Aulonocara species that colorful isn't well established in the hobby... :(

I had trouble finding this cichlid too. My LFS owner said it colors up late in life compared to other peacocks so most stores don't carry them except as wild caught adults (as you've experienced). I did eventually get my hands on a group and have been breeding them the last couple of months. PM me if you're still interested in some juvies!

Nice species

Let me know how you made out with Will aka Pacujackson (i am sure you did fine - he has a great name!!). It is indeed hard to find certain species at an affordable price. Will (Canada)