• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB:Air Pump

Becca

Members
Looking for a mulitple-outlet air-pump (2 is good, 4 is great, more than 4 is beyond imagination).

Doesn't have to be pretty or super quiet, does have to work. If anyone has one they are looking to sell and will be at the meeting on Saturday, please let me know the details.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looks similar to the Coralife SL 38 or 65... which are great pumps.

I have a spare JEHMCO DAPMH15 pump. They retail for $83.95... yours for $35.

Matt

Jmoore

Members
Be cca I'm also buying some stuff from Dave tonight so if you want a pump I can get you one, and if someone else wants anything, I'm trying to get over $75

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
Be cca I'm also buying some stuff from Dave tonight so if you want a pump I can get you one, and if someone else wants anything, I'm trying to get over $75

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dave? Who is Dave?

I was looking at this one: http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-supplies/air-pumps/ecoplus-4-air-pump.html

I have one already that I got from a club member and it works like a charm. I have to order some sponge filters, airline tubing, and air stones, too. Basically the stuff that we'll need to keep the fish alive in rubber maids while we're moving the 150 on the 16th.

Becca

Members
well if Becca doesn't want this for any reason, I will take it.

I'm mulling it... it's more expensive than the option I was looking at, but is also a very permanent solution to needing more airlines... Honestly, if I ever needed more than 15, I'm pretty sure my husband would be putting in a call to the funny farm to come get me.

daninmd

Members
I'm mulling it... it's more expensive than the option I was looking at, but is also a very permanent solution to needing more airlines... Honestly, if I ever needed more than 15, I'm pretty sure my husband would be putting in a call to the funny farm to come get me.

yeah, you should get it :)