• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb 75g tank only

Thai

Members
Eric is looking for a 75g tank only to build a sump, I'm posting for him since he can't from work.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Good deal indeed... is it worth the drive or do i keep stalking craigslist.. lol

That would be my first stop if I was redoing my fishroom. 8 brand-spankin'-new 75s for under $600 including tax? That's what I'm talking about...

Becca

Members
That would be my first stop if I was redoing my fishroom. 8 brand-spankin'-new 75s for under $600 including tax? That's what I'm talking about...

CCA field trip anyone???

Will other tanks be on sale, or just 75's?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
CCA field trip anyone???

Will other tanks be on sale, or just 75's?

A few years back, Jim Peck and I rode up there in my pickup truck and grabbed 2 125 gallon tanks for $156 each ($1.25 per gallon). Since then, I believe they cut back. IIRC, last year 75 was about as big as they went for the major sales.

ddavila06

Members
omg, great info! im planning to change mine cause the sels look old/worn off and the tank itslef has some scratches.

the cheapest for new tanks nearby (nova) is super pets. they can do 129.99 for a new one when she gets them on sale. i already had spoken to her about one, but just finding out prices..nothing concrete, i think i will do that fieldtrip :p

Becca

Members
A few years back, Jim Peck and I rode up there in my pickup truck and grabbed 2 125 gallon tanks for $156 each ($1.25 per gallon). Since then, I believe they cut back. IIRC, last year 75 was about as big as they went for the major sales.

I was actually thinking smaller - like 5 and 10 gallons... 30 and 40 breeders... stuff like that.

Hannibal

Members
TFP Tanks for sale:
Marineland 55 = $55.75
Marineland 75 = $69.65
Marineland 90 = $119.50
Marineland 125 = $193.70

20% off all other Marineland tanks and stands
15% off Deep Sea Aquatics tanks and stands