• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: 6 foot tank

Hannibal

Members
Like the title says I am looking for a 6 foot tank, I think that is what a minimum of 125 gallons? If it comes with a stand and everything cool, if not no big deal as its more or less going to be a project tank for me and my daughter to work on.

I am looking to build a DIY stand, make a 3D background, and set up a sump for it. All of which will be firsts for me.

If you have one that you want to get rid of or know of any that are for sale please let me know! Thanks in advance!!

I can't help you with the aquarium, unless you're going to build a plywood one, but I did build a stand that was easy to build, very solid, not very expensive. I built mine using Uaru Joey's designs like the ones on his YouTube videos. If you haven't seen his videos, you should check them out. Even my 430 gal plywood build was based on Uaru Joey's designs. The thing I really enjoy about building my own aquarium & stand, is the sense of pride I feel when I look @ them. I like the fact also that I was able to customize the footprint of my aquarium the way I wanted it.

Sent from my LG-P509

uploadfromtaptalk1350424581777.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350424604036.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350424625086.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350424714747.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350424765213.jpg

Hannibal

Members
This thread can be closed as I am picking up one tomorrow. Not a 6 foot but I got a pretty good deal on a 75 with stand and canopy.