• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 55gal iron stand!

RSR

CCA Members
I'm looking to purchase an iron stand that can house two tanks. please let me know if you have one?

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
I have one I would trade for a stand to hold a single 55. I am using it for a 33 long, but otherwise they are made by Caitec in Baltimore under the brand name titaneze or something like that. You can order direct from them or amazon is like 10$ cheaper. They used to be < 100 before petco killed foster & smith... a little bit wobbly, maybe less so with 110 gals of weight on it but I don't know how much I would trust it around little kids or something.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Nope, it’s really for my 40 gal long x 2! So, if it will fit the height of a 40 gal x2 perfect!

What is the height of your 40L? The bottom shelf of my stand has 18" of clearance for a tank. The footprint for the shelf is 48.5 long x 13" deep.

RSR

CCA Members
I have one I would trade for a stand to hold a single 55. I am using it for a 33 long, but otherwise they are made by Caitec in Baltimore under the brand name titaneze or something like that. You can order direct from them or amazon is like 10$ cheaper. They used to be < 100 before petco killed foster & smith... a little bit wobbly, maybe less so with 110 gals of weight on it but I don't know how much I would trust it around little kids or something.
Please check Craigslist ASAP someone is sell a great wood stand that’s 50x14x30 cabinet tank for $10.

RSR

CCA Members
Please check Craigslist ASAP someone is sell a great wood stand that’s 50x14x30 cabinet tank for $10.