• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - 4' or 6' foot tank w stand....

tremper

Members
After a spur of the moment road trip to the ECC with CabinetMaker et al..., it has become necessary to increase the size of my fish corner by 50% and obtain a third tank.... (the 50% is much more impressive than the #3 :D)

After a few too many beers I spontaneously bid and won 2 pair of featherfins (Chituta's) which I've always loved.....

So, I'm looking for a reasonably priced tank and stand, ideally a 90 g or larger. I travel out of state most days so craigslist isn't much of an option for me..... So if someone happens to have something, or see something reasonable on CL, drop me a line, a finder's fee for a CL deal is certainly within reason!

Cheers...

Joe (Tremper)

eden2020

Members
New 150..

I have a brand new 150 gallon Tall 4ft long x 31 inches tall x 2ft front to back. Nice tank. Comes with lights (flourescent - new), glass tops (new), and undergravel filter (new).. Sitting on a 2x4 stand waiting for outside skin and doors. $400

If you buy it do I get a CL finder's fee. I posted it on craigslist too. LOL

-Marc and family..

tremper

Members
Like a dolt I sold the exact same tank after receiving an eviction notice from my GF 8 months ago for $300. I'm looking for more reasonable and closer though I've already forwarded your finders fee....! ;)

eden2020

Members
LOL..

No problem.. Good luck on the search...

I have a 90 as well.. but not sure if you wanted something bigger. Craigslist also. Oceanic 36 x 24 x 23 is the exact dimensions. Comes with stand and glass tops. Cool dimensions. Hate to let it go but I am trying to downsize some for a pending (possible) move. Only needs to be cleaned a bit more and a quick spray of black on the top tank brace.

Sell it to you for what I paid from a CCA member recently $225. Or if you want you can pay $300.. ;)

-marc and marcus