• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wow! BFD Pre-orders are awesome.

stany

CCA Members
I was planning on participating in the pre-order and am blown away with the vendors that are participating. I am a new member but this has to be a best for the BFD. Unfortunately I am in California until 3/14 due to the passing of a family member and can't participate. Kudo's to those who coordinated these vendors. I can't wait until next year.

dogofwar

CCA Members
We're trying to make a great array of vendors and fish available to participants in The Big FIsh Deal...with free shipping and other exclusive deals.

So sorry for your loss, Stan :(

Hopefully next year you'll be able to participate!

Matt

bossanova

Members
We're trying to make a great array of vendors and fish available to participants in The Big FIsh Deal...with free shipping and other exclusive deals.

So sorry for your loss, Stan :(

Hopefully next year you'll be able to participate!

Matt
Hey Matt, will there be anyone selling aquariums new/used this weekend? Or just fish?

stany

CCA Members
Thanks Matt. Just hope my new tank survives while I'm away. Counting on an automatic feeder to work until the human unskilled neighbor shows up Tuesday (She was here with us for the funeral). Can't imagine the plan B, C and D folks with serious fish rooms do when they have to leave on short notice for 2 weeks.

dogofwar

CCA Members
How long are you going to be gone? I don't worry about feeding the fish unless I'm gone for more than about a week...

stany

CCA Members
As it stands now I'm going to be away for 3 weeks. Got 7 days I think out of the automatic feeders if they dispensed right, a week out of unskilled humans doing daily feedings, then I have to teach another unskilled how to reload the auto feeders over then phone without screwing up the feeding timers and mix for the last week. I know they can get by a day or three without food but I was overfeeding a bit and thought for a week I'd have a messy tank and could do water changes to get the nitrates down when I returned after a week.Being away three weeks....I'm expecting a mess. Also going away for three weeks on a new and overstocked all male cichlid tank I don't know what to expect from any bickering. Nothing much I can do so I'll just deal with the results when I return. Just feel bad..