• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Would like to swap a 6' 220 for a 4 ft tank

tremper

Members
Hi Everyone,

I have a 6x2x2, 180g tank that is just too big. I would like to trade it for a 4x2x2, 120g Tank is in great shape, a few light scratches. Painted black background and black cabinet stand. 2 lights, glass tops (one needs a new hinge).

Anyone interested in an upgrade? I would need a cabinet style stand to go with it.

Located in Catonsville, MD, 3 minutes off I-95

my email is best means of contact, ljt4@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Joe

tremper

Members
Guys, the swap might not be necessary. Will repost if its on again. My apologies for the wishi-washiness..... There's a woman involved, go figure......

chris_todd

Members
Email sent. I'm also in Catonsville, and interested in the 180. Does it have overflows, or is it drilled for them?

Hi Everyone,

I have a 6x2x2, 180g tank that is just too big. I would like to trade it for a 4x2x2, 120g Tank is in great shape, a few light scratches. Painted black background and black cabinet stand. 2 lights, glass tops (one needs a new hinge).

Anyone interested in an upgrade? I would need a cabinet style stand to go with it.

Located in Catonsville, MD, 3 minutes off I-95

my email is best means of contact, ljt4@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Joe