• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WORMS WORMS AND WORMS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
FYI
these last few days have been rather rainy and wet causing alot of earthworms to be crawling around freely on your steps, sidewalk, and parking lots. when i see this i see $$$ saved. you see in the winter nightcrawlers cost about $2-$4 for 24. ill go outside and scoop up as many as i can so that i can give my little friends some tasty treats. i would be careful with worms in a parking lot as they may have chemical contaminants. this saves me a nice little bit of change over time as they will ignore pellets and the like with fresh live food present. i also enjoy watching them stalk the doomed wigglers and fight over them.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
FYI
these last few days have been rather rainy and wet causing alot of earthworms to be crawling around freely on your steps, sidewalk, and parking lots. when i see this i see $$$ saved. you see in the winter nightcrawlers cost about $2-$4 for 24. ill go outside and scoop up as many as i can so that i can give my little friends some tasty treats. i would be careful with worms in a parking lot as they may have chemical contaminants. this saves me a nice little bit of change over time as they will ignore pellets and the like with fresh live food present. i also enjoy watching them stalk the doomed wigglers and fight over them.

You are so right DQ. I mean back in the day when I was in high school, I use to look forward to rainy days only because I knew I could feed my Oscars some Phat earth worms. FOR FREE!

I always look up to the sky and say thank you;) Nothing like some super organic earthly power worms, right?

LOL!!!LMAO!!!

RM

You are so right DQ. I mean back in the day when I was in high school, I use to look forward to rainy days only because I knew I could feed my Oscars some Phat earth worms. FOR FREE!

I always look up to the sky and say thank you;) Nothing like some super organic earthly power worms, right?

LOL!!!LMAO!!!

RM
You're right Richard, nothing better than natural earthworms.

hudson21222

Members
eww evil worms !!

Thanks for reminding me to not go outside after it rains, I am terrified of them after I had a handful put down my pants by my evil brother as a child.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I have the biggest earth worms I've ever seen in my yard but I use chems' on the lawn so I'm stuck buying them at walmart for $3 per 24. I started a worm farm recently with red wigglers to have a fresh supply at hand all the time. I swear the fish grow faster when they have fresh worms in their diet.