• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

World of pets expo

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We started setting up yesterday

Sorry for the blurry pictures. Forgot to take my camera.
This is our space as I was unloading.
Last year we had the small area under our name and this year we have the booths to the left and right as well.

photo3.jpg

I had already started unloading things out of the back before I remembered to take a picture. So this is the back seat of my truck before unloading the inside.

photo2.jpg

photo2.jpg

I was too tired to remember to take an after picture of the area. Hopefully I will do it today.

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
They have Dock Dogs performing this weekend to.
I want the grow out tank.

photo4.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Pat! But GWAPA was unable to get our act together to get stuff up to you! I'd do it today, but I can't drive because I had hand surgery on my left hand yesterday.

Our apologies! We really wanted to participate with you guys this year,

Arlene

Wblaze

Members
I am going to take my little guy to it this weekend. Will come either late Saturday or Sunday AM. Can't wait to see the booth

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Again with the blurry cell phone picture.
I took some with my camera too but its not here right now.

One end of the area up against the rip off booth.

photo5.jpg

Looking from there down the booth you see most of it. There is another black board with Wendy's posters on it at the other end of the 29.

photo6.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had John there for a while yesterday and Turfboss spend a lot of hours there with me.

John and Michelle, Thank you for all the hours you put in to make the Videos!!!!!
Great.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
DSC_0121.jpg

I got rid of some of the shirts left from the convention.
DSC_0119.jpg

Of course I Put some stuff our for our buddy Li too.
DSC_0117.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There were some other items that were drawing atttention during the day. Some little cats?
DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Some big dogs.
DSC_0152.jpg

Other little cats. This cat was cool He did not care that there were giant dogs around. LOL

DSC_0151.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You always have to be careful at these things. You don't know if its people food or dog food with out asking. LOL

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

This one is for people.
DSC_0138.jpg