• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WOOT WOOT

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
APRIL 9th
MO DEVLIN

Today in the Fishroom

I CANNOT WAIT TO HERE THIS SPEAKER! I CAME ACROSS HIM YEARS AGO ON MONSTERFISHKEEPERS.COM(MFK) AND I SAW HIS JAGUAR JUMBO(R.I.P) AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT FISH. I THEN DID A LOT OF READING AND ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS. MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY HE WILL BRING SOME HONDURIAN JAGUAR FRY(MAJOR HINT HINT PAT :D) LIKE SOME OF OUR OTHER SPEAKERS HAVE. COME ON APRIL 9TH!!!!:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

Last edited:

davidhusker

Members
I have heard Mo speak at a convention. Very down to earth and funny guy. Love his videos he shows on his presentations.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That picture is classic.

Mo is a great guy. Very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions and help you out however he can. I can't wait for his presentation.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have watched Mo's talk numerous times.
He always changes it and I always look forward to it.

I even have some of his prints.

fischfan13

Banned
Mo bores me.
His pictures make me fall asleep.
His jokes make me yawn.

When Joseph heard Mo was speaking this year he said we were going.
I couldn't agree more.
Do not miss this talk.:D

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I have always wanted to see a presentation by Mo. I've heard and read many great things about him and his talents as a hobbiest, photographer and presenter.

Aquamojo

Members
Thanks folks for the kind words. Looking forward to seeing you all. I do have fish if anyone is interested. I have about a dozen Hondo Manny (1" a 1 1/2") several 3-4" Hogaboomorum, a large female intermedium 10", probably a couple Coatzacoalcos, a pair of P. Fredrichsthali Sp. Cenote Escondido (8" male).

LMK before I come down. I generally don't ship fish. Is there an auction that night?

Aquamojo

Members
See you all soon. Send me an e-mail or PM if you are looking for Managuense. I also have some Hogaboomorum, if anyone is interested.