• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Woohoo!!!!

Julie

Members
I'm all excited... Sophie has a baby sister!!!

In case you didn't make it to the BBQ, or just don't remember that my daughter named my first-born stingray pup *Sophie*, I'll remind you! Just got back up from the fishroom, and when I went to feed the rays their bedtime snack, there was a little baby in there with them! I quickly and carefully netted her into a small bowl, and transported her over to Sophie's tank, which luckily I had done a WC on last night.

Now Sophie will have company, and I'm happy! No one else on MFK forum had their marbled motoros spawn more than once, at least not last March!

Now if only I got BAP points for that... ;)

photos tomorrow if I have time, didn't want to stress her anymore than I already did by moving her...

Spine

Members
Happy to hear things are going good with the rays. I'm going to try them one of these days.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Congratulations Julie! :character0272: :sign0173:

As you are pioneering multiple ray reproduction in the aquarium are you taking notes and prepping for the book deal? :)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTASTIC NO W SHOW US SOME PICTUES OF THE NEW BAY!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy: