• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Woohoo! We have babies!

thedavidzoo

Members
I have been ignoring the multis lately because they weren't "doing anything" noticeable over in the shell bed. So I glanced at them and saw something small drifting around. Leftover gunk? No! My first multi fry! Can't tell yet how many. Two for sure. I have had the 1m/3f parents since Christmas.
I know, multis are supposedly the easiest thing to spawn (except BN), but it is a first Tanganyikan spawn for me! I'm excited!!!

eden2020

Members
Multis...

Uhhh Ohhh.. you are in trouble now. Watch closely that fry count gets up there quick. My little guy Marcus has probably 60 or so fry already. He started with 9 adults.. Already trying to figure out how to move them to a different tank. Super fun to watch and great personality!

-marc and marcus

808badboy

Members
Uhhh Ohhh.. you are in trouble now. Watch closely that fry count gets up there quick. My little guy Marcus has probably 60 or so fry already. He started with 9 adults.. Already trying to figure out how to move them to a different tank. Super fun to watch and great personality!

-marc and marcus

Yup u are in trouble they took over my whole Shellie tank that I had to take everyone else out. It's really neat to watch how they interact with each other . But congratulation and FYI u need more shells lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

808badboy

Members

-marc and marcus

+1

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app