• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wild rams!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I got in a bunch of wild rams that are GORGEOUS!!! Lots of females too! My camera is in the shop, this is the best pic I could get with cell phone.
Also got in habrosus cories, panda cories, dario dario, rednosed shrimp, bumblebee nerites, otocinclus, and tons of other stuff!
1018100954.jpg

1018100954.jpg

Leffler817

CCA Members
Anything in the Towuit or orange poso area? ;):happy0158:

I love the shells you gave me they are going to turn out nice. :sign0092:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
no, didn't order any tylos this time, lol. I might be able to be coerced into giving up some of my breeding stock fo the towuti white spots though.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I had planned to attend the auction but I can stop by Saturday afternoon. I have to work saturday so let me know what time you plan on heading home. And I'll make sure I am their well before.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

YSS

Members
That's a great price. Do you know whether the Rams are treated for parasites? I can't set up a QT right now, so if the rams just came in and were not treated, then not sure if I should get them.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I am treating them for parasites :) I am using a fenbendazole and metro flake. They are eating well and in good body condition.

Regardless, I would qt them as they are wild fish.

YSS

Members
I am treating them for parasites :) I am using a fenbendazole and metro flake. They are eating well and in good body condition.

Regardless, I would qt them as they are wild fish.

If you are treating them for parasites and they are eating well and healthy, that's good enough for me. How long have you had them in?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
one week.

Normally I qt longer, but I am having surgery in 2 weeks so its either now, or wait until probably December until I can ship/come to another meeting :)

YSS

Members
I would like to get 12 rams. Are they ready yet? How much would the shipping be to 22182?