• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wild caught loisellei & saggitae

spazmattik

Members
Still for sale!

F0 Rio Banano Loisellei @ 3"
5$ each 4 available

Barred saggitae 'black devils' @ 2.5"
3$ each 7 available.

spazmattik

Members
Awesome. Ill bring them to the meeting.

Also have a 4" or so breidohri. Think its a male (no dorsal spot)
5 bucks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Mr. Quinn is getting into the big angry fish business. Very interesting.

Glad you found a good home for some cool fish.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I dabble :)

The key is to keep and breed guapotes when they're still small.

The loisellei, at least in my experience, are on the less angry end of the spectrum... but I agree - all bets are off on the saggitae!

Matt

Mr. Quinn is getting into the big angry fish business. Very interesting.

Glad you found a good home for some cool fish.

spazmattik

Members
I dabble :)

The key is to keep and breed guapotes when they're still small.

The loisellei, at least in my experience, are on the less angry end of the spectrum... but I agree - all bets are off on the saggitae!

Matt
true! the saggitae have mood swings and have since I bought them.. But they have been great tank mates so far for my istlanum. This is my first experience with the loisellei. They are causing the most trouble in my tank though, beating up on my lyonsi and occasionally taking shots at a few of the midas and my bifa.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Good to know!

I can have a couple of buckets for the fish, if that would be easiest.

Thanks,
Matt

true! the saggitae have mood swings and have since I bought them.. But they have been great tank mates so far for my istlanum. This is my first experience with the loisellei. They are causing the most trouble in my tank though, beating up on my lyonsi and occasionally taking shots at a few of the midas and my bifa.