• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Why the crap?

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
So who cares? No matter what you do on this forum you will have to wade through this "Notices" baloney before you can do it. Like most forums, there has to be something painful that makes no sense. I for one, just cannot understand why. Frustrated with notices and leaving for now. BYE!

George

emartin

Members
???

If you're talking about the notices about joining the CCA, I already pm'd Pat about it (to make sure I wasn't the only one) and he said it was a known issue and they are working on it.

Relax, it'll be fixed soon. I suspect they were doing upgrades or maintenance on the forum and something went wrong or not as expected.

I used to manage websites and webservers (and chat and game servers) myself and I know LOTS of stuff can go wrong when you try to fix/change stuff. Stuff happens...

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yep, its all part of the problem.

I has to do with the paid subscription.
we are working the bugs out. May take a day.

I will explain later..

emartin

Members
What problem?
What notices?
This forum has been working flawlessly for me.
A lot of people including me are seeing this on every page:
ccaforumbugnotice.jpg

I for example shouldn't be seeing that since I am already a CCA member and it shows me logged in as one.

And there are some members, like Tony for example, who are showed as not being CCA members (doesn't have the bold green username) and he probably can't access the members-only section.

This just started happening for me late last night...

It's not a big deal really. For me it's just a minor inconvenience having to scroll down a lot more to see topics but it's just a bug with the vBulletin software.

Did Bill Gates want Windows98 to crash in front of a huge live audience (and on live television) when he was demonstrating the plug-n-play feature with USB components/hardware??
[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrAD25V7ll8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrAD25V7ll8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah. Mine is way screwed up... When I go to the homepage, all I see is boobs.... Weird, right? :D

Omg, its *so* terrible... Make it stop! Lmao, George. Bfd.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Yeah. Mine is way screwed up... When I go to the homepage, all I see is boobs.... Weird, right? :D

Omg, its *so* terrible... Make it stop! Lmao, George. Bfd.

I wanna see boobies. :jumpy: Dude, quit hogging the boobs. :winking0004:

But anyway, the site works fine for me.

Its fine with me I just thought it was up to give visitors a reason to join. I didnt take offense. I thought it should have listed more benifits like cookout, parties and group buys.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I wondered which area you were talking about in the pm. LOL

It's not supposed to be showing to all.
Too much junk.

lol

Ah, some sites Im on have a bunch of sticky's from sponsors and such I tend to not even bother with the first part of the headings. I only noticed ours because it was different than usual. I read it and thought "hey group buys and parties" Ive gained more knowledge and friends since Ive been part of this group that 20 dollars doesnt even come close!!

You can tighten that response up and put it on a billboard if you want lol!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ah, some sites Im on have a bunch of sticky's from sponsors and such I tend to not even bother with the first part of the headings. I only noticed ours because it was different than usual. I read it and thought "hey group buys and parties" Ive gained more knowledge and friends since Ive been part of this group that 20 dollars doesnt even come close!!

You can tighten that response up and put it on a billboard if you want lol!

Priceless! That right there my brothers is the sole reason to join our club...NO DOUBT!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Always sisters too! Jen and Sarah would give me even more C___, well you know what I mean, if we didn't include the good lookin' part of our outfit. Richard appreciates :jumpy: more than most.

Thanks Pat. I have been away and came back today to find it clean and green. No more 30 second delays every time I want to go somewhere.

George

(don't tell his wife)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Always sisters too! Jen and Sarah would give me even more C___, well you know what I mean, if we didn't include the good lookin' part of our outfit. Richard appreciates :jumpy: more than most.

Thanks Pat. I have been away and came back today to find it clean and green. No more 30 second delays every time I want to go somewhere.

George

(don't tell his wife)

Thanx George!