• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

why so serious..?

spazmattik

Members
Is there any fish that looks cooler when it flares up than a grammode?? No! Can't wait till this guy gets bigger. But I will have to ;)

gflare.jpg

spazmattik

Members
He is actually living with a pair of convicts that he has not killed yet. lol. The pair actually use to strategically try to attack him but I think they finally realized that was not the best idea. They don't seem to mind each other anymore. He is not attacking the glass or anything. Pretty calm thus far.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
He is actually living with a pair of convicts that he has not killed yet. lol. The pair actually use to strategically try to attack him but I think they finally realized that was not the best idea. They don't seem to mind each other anymore. He is not attacking the glass or anything. Pretty calm thus far.

He knows he's running the show...he's got you wrapped around his little flipper lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

spazmattik

Members
@will - yes he does. lol

@terrell - is that the one from my original trio? I'd like to see how the bigger one was coming along.

@zack - You know, I was originally going to add that lol. But look at those teeth! :p