• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's HUNGRY?

Which frozen food should we serve at the BBQ?

• Brine Shrimp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oyster Eggs

• Bloodworms

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mysis shrimp

• Whole Arctic Shrimp

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

Are you coming to the summer BBQ for either PVAS or CCA? If so, we have a great deal on Omega Sea brand foods, including frozen foods.

<a href="http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/Omega-Summer2017.xls"> http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/Omega-Summer2017.xls </a>

Batfish Aquatics is bringing in a great shipment of Omega Sea's foods this month. Their premium flake and pellet foods are used using whole ingredients, rather than ground fish meal that dominates the market. In addition to the prepared foods, there is a tremendous selection of frozen foods available, including Brine Shrimp, Daphnia, Mysis Shrimp, Krill, Bloodworms, and Baby Brine Shrimp!

Food orders must be placed by Thursday the 6th at 3 PM. Orders placed after this will not be filled. Orders may be paid by PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com -- please let me know if you need or want an invoice to pay via credit card. If so, please place orders no later than Wednesday.

Food will be delivered to either the PVAS or CCA summer BBQ. For those buying frozen food, your frozen food will be delivered in a frozen condition. If you do not have an ice pack and cooler to keep it that way, we reserve the right to point and laugh at you.

Becca

Members
If you guys have not tried the food pods yet, they are AMAZING. Especially if you're allergic to bloodworms and break out in a rash just from touching a package of them.

We ordered a bunch of the pod packs for BFD and are absolutely thrilled with them.

chriscoli

Administrator
and PLEASE don't ask if you can put it in our freezer while you're at the cookout. I've discovered that this one place where my wonderful awesome husband draws the line with the fish hobby. At the very least, you'll get a dirty look and sarcastic response from him. Just remember....he might be the person cooking your burger. Don't mess with him. Come prepared with your own cooler and ice packs.

Carolineep

CCA Members
and PLEASE don't ask if you can put it in our freezer while you're at the cookout. I've discovered that this one place where my wonderful awesome husband draws the line with the fish hobby. At the very least, you'll get a dirty look and sarcastic response from him. Just remember....he might be the person cooking your burger. Don't mess with him. Come prepared with your own cooler and ice packs.

This made me giggle