• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

White Sand

longstocking

Members
Ok don't ask how I came about getting this amount of sand.... lol....

But I have about 600 pounds of white sand. It doesn't have to be washed... it's real sand... and as white as you can get... it was special ordered through the company my b/f works for in order to get the whitest sand possible and the cleanest.

Pm me for deatils if anyone is interested.... it will be very cheap... Probably about 10 bucks for 50 pounds.

The grain is fairly small... but variated.

But I have about 600 pounds of white sand. It doesn't have to be washed... it's real sand... and as white as you can get... it was special ordered through the company my b/f works for in order to get the whitest sand possible and the cleanest.

Pm me for deatils if anyone is interested.... it will be very cheap... Probably about 10 bucks for 50 pounds.

[/b]

I might be interested!!

longstocking

Members
Hey Jeff...

Sounds good.... you can check out the Sand when you come pick up the Goby....

Unless you are planning on going to the meeting.. then we can do it there....

Let me know....

C

Chuck & Veronica

[/b]
I'm interested too. Is it bagged, or do we need to bag it ourselves? It's neutral side, right?

Thanks!

Chuck

longstocking

Members
Currently it's not bagged.... but I plan on bagging a few so it's easier for you guys to deal with.... or you can bring a trash bag to the meeting and fill it .... either way ... we'll figure something out.

I think I'm going to bring about 200 pounds to th meeting so people can check it out.... the rest is staying at home unless someone wants a huge amount and tells me in advance.

It is silica based.... if that's what you were asking.

G

gravity

If there's any still available, I'm interested in 100 pounds or so... but would have to work out a time to pick it up from you.

Steve

Members
Sarah,

If you're having problems getting rid of it all, just remember that white sand makes an *excellent* "stocking stuffer" (and we're already halfway to the holidays!).

Steve

longstocking

Members
lol.... it's just sitting on my patio.... it will get used one way or another... just figurd I'd offer it to the club... for people that hate rinsing sand like I do. ;) :blink: :p