• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHITE SAND / BLACK SAND

longstocking

Members
I have access to some really clean white sand. No need to wash it :) It's pre-washed.

I don't know if it will raise or lower ph but I do know its fish safe :)

Is there any interest in this stuff? Last time... only a couple were.

I have access to over a ton of it :eek: :lol:

It won't be free but very cheap.

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
I can bring it to Richards :)

It's not an order... its sitting at a job site covered up. TONS of it lol

10 bucks for 50 lbs....

I'm serious when I say you dont' have to clean it. To be safe I would rinse it once though.

minifoot77

Members
ok thank you i was thinking of mixing what you gave me with a little white for effect but i don't think this would work

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sure, I'll take some. I'm getting tired of the same old gravel and crushed coral is expensive. So how much would it be for me?

RM

drgnfly829

Members
not to be nit picky, how course/fine is it

i've tried the play sand and that was very terrible
was planning on going with pool filter sand
thanks

longstocking

Members
You won't like this white sand then... You can throw it straight into the tank and it settles. But, it is fine sand. Good for sand sifting fish... cories... etc...

It is also VERY white... compared to most "white sands" It's really pretty in a tank.

I do have about 100 lbs of black left again..... 20 bucks for 50 lbs.

I have Mike, Stacey and Frank down for some but I have another 100 available past those orders...

I won't be able to get much more of this if any at all... of the black that is. If I forgot someone speak up now !

Last edited: