• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

where to buy lace rock

Eyeguy05

Members
looking to add lace rock to my 150, does anyone know where i can find in the woodbridge area? or anyone selling any?

Spine

Members
Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring, MD. can order you as many box's as you want. The box price is cheaper but I can't remember if it's 40 or 60lbs in each box. The only drawback is your stuck with the sizes you get but they usually mix (L,m,s) in each box.

Sorry that I don't know of anything closer to Woodbridge but you can order from them over the phone and then go pick it up.

Eyeguy05

Members
Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring, MD. can order you as many box's as you want. The box price is cheaper but I can't remember if it's 40 or 60lbs in each box. The only drawback is your stuck with the sizes you get but they usually mix (L,m,s) in each box.

Sorry that I don't know of anything closer to Woodbridge but you can order from them over the phone and then go pick it up.

awesome thanks!

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I think there is a club member here, name something like Texas Holeyrock that used to sell it, and he was located in Nova.