• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where is Hemichromis Fremponi or Elongatus?

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have a empty 75gal. and I'm trying to find Hemichromis Fremponi or Elongatus. I live in Washinton DC and I'm trying to stay away from mail order fish. Can anyone point me in the right direction? You can respond to this or You can email me at mrgoldensir@gmail.com.

I think you are limiting yourself by not mail ordering fish. I think you will get some great recommendations from people on this site of some good people to order fish from. I am only suggesting ordering them if you do not find them locally. I would def. prefer to buy a fish locally than have to order.

I have had great luck with Greg with littleafricaaquatics@hotmail.com and I have heard great things about Frybabies (Julie). Julie can prob find your fish and bring them to a meet for you so you can avoid shipping if that is your requirement.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Last time I saw any frempongi they were at Riverdale Pets. Don't recall the price, but they were tiny.