• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where can I get a new tank?

olzkool

Members
I've finally ditched my tank ptsd and am looking for a replacement tank for my 175 bowfront disaster. I haven't been able to sell the set up. So as opppssed to wasting the time and money i have in the stand, and since I have a full hood, I've been trying to find a replacement tank. I've scoured the internet for 175/180 bowfronts and I've found nothing. Does anyone know if anyone still makes these? Are there any custom tank manufacturers around that could duplicate what I had? Thanks in advance.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Artfully Acrylics is out here in VA. I'm not sure if they can make you a bow front but its worth calling them to see. I was out there this weekend and they couldnt be more helpful and friendly. They might offer payment options as well.

Thai

Members
Wish I saw this yesterday, found a 155 on letgo yesterday for 200$, let my comworker snag it